We Promote your Business - eMarketing

MicroAds is an e-Marketing company which is having more than 25,000 Individual,
Private & Co-operate Contacts.

We established in 2001 as a IT company and identified that the customers were
moving to e-Marketing other than
Advertising in a News paper or a websites due to the facility which is directly
targeting the client's PCs without them to
go and search your products & Vacancies. Also our mission was giving a Reliable
service for minimum charges. We will
encourage customers to send an advertisement at least 3-4 times to get a proper
response.

So hurry up. Start promoting your business or Vacancy with us.

Please see our extremely cheap best advertising charges in Sri Lanka.

Basic e-Advertiser

This is targeting more than 25,000 contact base and the mail will be contained
Texts only. With our experience,
This is the ideal solution to promote your Products, Service & Vacancies as you
do not want to worry about
blocking your message in several email servers.

Will be sent once to more than 25,000 contacts. - Rs. 1500/=

Premium e-Advertiser

This will include any type of attachment or image and we will do Advertisement
designing free of charge.
We have studied most of the mail server's SPAM blocking activities and we will
compose your message to avoid
to be blocked your message.

Will be sent once to more than 25,000 contacts. - Rs. 2500/=

Please contact us for charges details about multiple occurrences e-Marketing
messages.

Call us on 0773317998 or 0755107657

This message was delivered by MDaemon - http://www.altn.com/MDaemon/