Dear Thomas,

thanks for your your reply.

My report was not about how to find donation info because I am looking for them. My intention was to improve Debian.

I still recommend to add "Donations" as a term to the landing page. Doing a text search (CTRL+F) on that page for "Donation" has 0 hits.

IMHO such an info should be obvious and not hidden behind a search engine or a "more" button. It is to important.

But I am not the maintainer here. Of course I do accept your decision. I simply offered my point of view as a user.

Kind
Christian buhtz