Le Thursday 09 April 2009 21:30:59 Brice Goglin, vous avez écrit :
> Did it work fine with Lenny ? Did you ever try X packages that were in
> experimental during the last months?

It worked in Sid until the today update. Since the update, I've only "cleaned"
the xorg.conf to match Xorg auto-configuration (but with the old xorg.conf I
have the same problem).

I had the same problem using early xserver 1.5.9X packages from experimental,
but I didn't report it (shame on me!) and reverted to the unstable packages.

> By the way, the log says:
>
> (II) RADEONHD(0): Unknown card detected: 0x95C4:0x1043:0x19D3.
>         If - and only if - your card does not work or does not work
> optimally please contact radeo...@opensuse.org to help rectify this. Use
> the subject: 0x95C4:0x1043:0x19D3: <name of board>
>         and please describe the problems you are seeing
>         in your message.

It's a radeonhd message that has been here for a long time. It's because the
card is not a "pure" ATI one but a Asus one (an HD3450 with minor enhancements
and rebranded to HD3470).

Yannick