Hello,
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cloud/

I wrote this page a few years ago. If I'd write it today it would be
entirely different.

There is no package; while you can have a look at the source (it's
just JavaScript!) but actually I'd recommend rewriting it from scratch
to exactly suit your needs instead of trying to copy it. The logic is
fairly simple, and the javascript part needs to be adopted to your
needs anyway. As for the server side logic, this one will also need to
be adopted to your own...

Technically, it is not much more than a regular tree display as you
would see it in a file system. It' just presented differently.

best regards,
Erich Schubert