Chez moi, même chose que chez dudule5.
Si j'actice shorewall au demarrage (MCC + services), je ne peux plus
surfer ni envoyer/recevoir de méls.

Donc je t'envoie aussi les fichiers que tu lui demande.

Et voilà ;-)
(merci)

Raymond

Le sam 07/12/2002 à 20:28, Pierre Lo Cicero a écrit :
> <peux-tu m'envoyer en attaché les 2 fichiers suivants :
>
> /etc/shorewall/policy
>
> et
>
> /etc/shorewall/rules
>
> Je te renverrais les corrections après avoir testé ces fichiers sur ma machine
>

> Le Samedi 7 Décembre 2002 00:59, dudule5 a écrit :
> > Pierre Lo Cicero wrote:
> > >Pour le reste regarde si ton Firewall est lancé :
> > >dans mdk control center sous sytèem puis services et redis moi ?
> >
> > De mon côté (et après avoir fait les modifs ds /etc/shorewall/policy ,
> > que tu as indiquées)
> > , quand j'active shorewall au démarrage ds mcc-->Système-->Services , je
> > ne peux + aller
> > sur aucun site (accès refusé) . Que faut-il faire en + ? .

> > >Vous souhaitez acquerir votre Pack ou des Services MandrakeSoft?
> > >Rendez-vous sur "http://www.mandrakestore.com";
>
> --
> Pierre Lo Cicero
> Analyste programmeur
> Chamoille
> 1933 Sembrancher
>
> +4127 785 32 11
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.cryptos.ch
>
> ----
>

> Vous souhaitez acquerir votre Pack ou des Services MandrakeSoft?
> Rendez-vous sur "http://www.mandrakestore.com";

#
# Shorewall 1.3 -- Policy File
#
# /etc/shorewall/policy
#
#       This file determines what to do with a new connection request if we
#       don't get a match from the /etc/shorewall/rules file or from the
#       /etc/shorewall/common[.def] file. For each source/destination pair, the
#       file is processed in order until a match is found ("all" will match
#       any client or server).
#
# Columns are:
#
#       SOURCE          Source zone. Must be the name of a zone defined
#                       in /etc/shorewall/zones, $FW or "all".
#
#       DEST            Destination zone. Must be the name of a zone defined
#                       in /etc/shorewall/zones, $FW or "all"
#
#       POLICY          Policy if no match from the rules file is found. Must
#                       be "ACCEPT", "DROP", "REJECT" or "CONTINUE"
#
#       LOG LEVEL       If supplied, each connection handled under the default
#                       POLICY is logged at that level. If not supplied, no
#                       log message is generated. See syslog.conf(5) for a
#                       description of log levels.
#
#                       If you don't want to log but need to specify the
#                       following column, place "_" here.
#
#       LIMIT:BURST     If passed, specifies the maximum TCP connection rate
#                       and the size of an acceptable burst. If not specified,
#                       TCP connections are not limited.
#
#       As shipped, the default policies are:
#
#       a) All connections from the local network to the internet are allowed
#       b) All connections from the internet are ignored but logged at syslog
#          level KERNEL.INFO.
#       d) All other connection requests are rejected and logged at level
#          KERNEL.INFO.
#SOURCE         DEST            POLICY          LOG LEVEL       LIMIT:BURST
fw      net     ACCEPT
net     all     DROP    info
all     all     REJECT  info
#LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES ABOVE THIS LINE -- DO NOT REMOVE
#
# Shorewall version 1.3 - Rules File
#
# /etc/shorewall/rules
#
#       Rules in this file govern connection establishment. Requests and
#
#       In most places where an IP address or subnet is allowed, you
#       can preceed the address/subnet with "!" (e.g., !192.168.1.0/24) to
#       indicate that the rule matches all addresses except the address/subnet
#       given. Notice that no white space is permitted between "!" and the
#       address/subnet.
#
# Columns are:
#
#
#       ACTION          ACCEPT, DROP, REJECT, DNAT or REDIRECT
#
#                               ACCEPT   -- allow the connection request
#                               DROP     -- ignore the request
#                               REJECT   -- disallow the request and return an
#                                           icmp-unreachable or an RST packet.
#                               DNAT     -- Forward the request to another
#                                           system (and optionally another
#                                           port).
#                               REDIRECT -- Redirect the request to a local
#                                           port on the firewall.
#
#                       May optionally be followed by ":" and a syslog log
#                       level (e.g, REJECT:info). This causes the packet to be
#                       logged at the specified level.
#
#       SOURCE          Source hosts to which the rule applies. May be a zone
#                       defined in /etc/shorewall/zones or $FW to indicate the
#                       firewall itself. If the ACTION is DNAT or REDIRECT,
#                       sub-zones of the specified zone may be excluded from
#                       the rule by following the zone name with "!' and a
#                       comma-separated list of sub-zone names.
#
#                       Clients may be further restricted to a list of subnets
#                       and/or hosts by appending ":" and a comma-separated
#                       list of subnets and/or hosts. Hosts may be specified
#                       by IP or MAC address; mac addresses must begin with
#                       "~" and must use "-" as a separator.
#
#                       dmz:192.168.2.2         Host 192.168.2.2 in the DMZ
#
#                       net:155.186.235.0/24    Subnet 155.186.235.0/24 on the
#                                               Internet
#
#                       loc:192.168.1.1,192.168.1.2
#                                               Hosts 192.168.1.1 and
#                                               192.168.1.2 in the local zone.
#                       loc:~00-A0-C9-15-39-78  Host in the local zone with
#                                               MAC address 00:A0:C9:15:39:78.
#
#                       Alternatively, clients may be specified by interface
#                       by appending ":" followed by the interface name. For
#                       example, loc:eth1 specifies a client that
#                       communicates with the firewall system through eth1.
#
#       DEST            Location of Server. May be a zone defined in
#                       /etc/shorewall/zones or $FW to indicate the firewall
#                       itself.
#
#                       The server may be further restricted to a particular
#                       subnet, host or interface by appending ":" and the
#                       subnet, host or interface. See above.
#
#                       The port that the server is listening on may be
#                       included and separated from the server's IP address by
#                       ":". If omitted, the firewall will not modifiy the
#                       destination port. A destination port may only be
#                       included if the ACTION is DNAT or REDIRECT.
#
#                       Example: loc:192.168.1.3:3128 specifies a local
#                       server at IP address 192.168.1.3 and listening on port
#                       3128. The port number MUST be specified as an integer
#                       and not as a name from /etc/services.
#
#                       if the ACTION is REDIRECT, this column needs only to
#                       contain the port number on the firewall that the
#                       request should be redirected to.
#
#       PROTO           Protocol - Must be "tcp", "udp", "icmp", a number,
#                       "all" or "related". If "related", the remainder of the
#                       entry must be omitted and connection requests that are
#                       related to existing requests will be accepted.
#
#       DEST PORT(S)    Destination Ports. A comma-separated list of Port
#                       names (from /etc/services), port numbers or port
#                       ranges; if the protocol is "icmp", this column is
#                       interpreted as the destination icmp-type(s).
#
#                       A port range is expressed as <low port>:<high port>.
#
#                       This column is ignored if PROTOCOL = all but must be
#                       entered if any of the following ields are supplied.
#                       In that case, it is suggested that this field contain
#                        "-"
#
#                       If MULTIPORT=Yes in /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf, then
#                       only a single Netfilter rule will be generated if in
#                       this list and the CLIENT PORT(S) list below:
#                       1. There are 15 or less ports listed.
#                       2. No port ranges are included.
#                       Otherwise, a separate rule will be generated for each
#                       port.
#
#       CLIENT PORT(S)  (Optional) Port(s) used by the client. If omitted,
#                       any source port is acceptable. Specified as a comma-
#                       separated list of port names, port numbers or port
#                       ranges.
#
#                       If you don't want to restrict client ports but need to
#                       specify an ADDRESS in the next column, then place "-"
#                       in this column.
#
#                       If MULTIPORT=Yes in /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf, then
#                       only a single Netfilter rule will be generated if in
#                       this list and the DEST PORT(S) list above:
#                       1. There are 15 or less ports listed.
#                       2. No port ranges are included.
#                       Otherwise, a separate rule will be generated for each
#                       port.
#
#       ORIGINAL DEST   (0ptional -- only allowed if ACTION is DNAT or
#                       REDIRECT) If included and different from the IP
#                       address given in the SERVER column, this is an address
#                       on some interface on the firewall and connections to
#                       that address will be forwarded to the IP and port
#                       specified in the DEST column.
#
#                       The address may optionally be followed by
#                       a colon (":") and a second IP address. This causes
#                       Shorewall to use the second IP address as the source
#                       address in forwarded packets. See the Shorewall
#                       documentation for restrictions concerning this feature.
#                       If no source IP address is given, the original source
#                       address is not altered.
#
#       Example: Accept SMTP requests from the DMZ to the internet
#
#       #ACTION SOURCE  DEST PROTO      DEST    SOURCE  ORIGINAL
#       #                               PORT    PORT(S) DEST
#       ACCEPT  dmz     net       tcp   smtp
#
#       Example: Forward all ssh and http connection requests from the internet
#                to local system 192.168.1.3
#
#       #ACTION SOURCE  DEST            PROTO   DEST    SOURCE  ORIGINAL
#       #                                       PORT    PORT(S) DEST
#       DNAT    net     loc:192.168.1.3 tcp     ssh,http
#
#       Example: Redirect all locally-originating www connection requests to
#                port 3128 on the firewall (Squid running on the firewall
#                system) except when the destination address is 192.168.2.2
#
#       #ACTION  SOURCE DEST      PROTO DEST    SOURCE  ORIGINAL
#       #                               PORT    PORT(S) DEST
#       REDIRECT loc    3128      tcp   www      -      !192.168.2.2
#
#       Example: All http requests from the internet to address
#                130.252.100.69 are to be forwarded to 192.168.1.3
#
#       #ACTION  SOURCE DEST            PROTO   DEST    SOURCE  ORIGINAL
#       #                                       PORT    PORT(S) DEST
#       DNAT      net   loc:192.168.1.3 tcp     80      -       130.252.100.69
#ACTION  SOURCE         DEST            PROTO   DEST    SOURCE     ORIGINAL
#                                               PORT    PORT(S)    DEST
#LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES BEFORE THIS ONE -- DO NOT REMOVE
Vous souhaitez acquerir votre Pack ou des Services MandrakeSoft?
Rendez-vous sur "http://www.mandrakestore.com";

Répondre à