-1

When building the docs from the source distribution, the copyright year is wrong (2014) and the version number is wrong (10.11).

But please continue to go through the release checklist at http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwelveOneChecklist and record test results at http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwelveOnePlatformTesting

I plan to fix the defects which we identify and then generate a new release candidate next weekend.