Thanks Rick. Recently, following a suggestion by Craig R, I've been
using the project dev lists (derby-dev, jdo-dev, torque-dev) instead,
for two reasons: firstly, there's generally nothing sensitive in our
reports to the board, so it's nice to use the broader and more
inclusive development lists to incorporate feedback from the entire
community; second, each development team has their own
project-specific activities which is nice to capture on the
development lists.

Do you think this is an improper approach?

bryan