Von: Jean T. Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: 22 December 2005 00:38
An: Derby Discussion
Betreff: Re: Incorporating the new derby logo into the web site

Michelle Caisse wrote:
> IMHO, this one is quite fine.  There is room on the left navbar for a
> search box, if you can get it to show up there and if you can get the
> search button under the text box instead of adjacent to it.

I found the right forrest incantation to put the search box on the nav
bar:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321505/web-preview-20dec05-4.png
  .

This provides a convenient opportunity to restrict site search to just
db.apache.org. So far it has been set to apache.org and somebody complained.
But since the change requires regenerating all pages, it was best to wait until
all pages needed to be regenerated anyhow.

Unless I hear objections or better suggestions, I'll go ahead and commit this
change to the web site Friday mid day (Pacific time).

btw, I printed off the new logo and taped it to the back of my laptop during
ApacheCon last week. Everyone loves it. Roger, your contribution is appreciated
very much.

  -jean