Rick Hillegas wrote:
A number of Derby people have expressed interest in getting together the week of Java One. I'm thinking that people may be busy attending sessions during Java One itself, so it might be better to meet the first day before the Java One sessions start. That would be the Community One day (Monday, May 5). However, that may be an awkward day for some people for other reasons.

I'm leaning toward Monday May 5. I'm also leaning toward a bring-your-own-lunch format as we've done before with Derby developer get-togethers. Let me know if lunchtime (say 11:30 onward) that day sounds good to you.

Thanks, for organizing this, Rick.  I plan to be there.

--
Øystein