Date: 11/25/20  4:40 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: [Design-team] Web developer looking to contribute Hi everyone,I
recently joined the Fedora join SIG (introduction message is here
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/fedora-j...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/XZOY24BWAU4GHJP2AN5U77ZXKVRBLKXJ/)
 and I’m looking for ways I can help contribute to the project. As I'm a front
end develop I thought it might be worth joining this group as well.I managed to
watch some of Máirín’s live stream of the discourse design earlier and wanted
to offer my skills to help with implementing the design.Ben