1. Start Empathy;
2. Try to initiate a conversation with one of your friends;

The chat window hangs for a few seconds than crashes. The crash can't be
reported through Bug report due to an error.

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04. Empathy 3.4.2. Empathy is connected to my yahoo!
account through port 80. Other ports are blocked.

** Affects: empathy (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment crash empathy hang
--
empathy-chat crashed with SIGILL in JSC::Interpreter::executeCall()
Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.