Please notice Remmina *looks* good, but it isn't. I used Remmina for a while,
then I returned back to Vinagre because Remmina crashes too often.
So, I would like to solve this bug of Vinagre.

Packages, which is subscribed to vinagre in Ubuntu.

  Remote Desktop Viewer (vinagre) does not remember passwords

Status in Vinagre: VNC client for GNOME:
  New
Status in “vinagre” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using Vinagre in Ubuntu 11.10 AMD64, and have found that it does
  not remember passwords (when told to via the "Remember this
  credential" checkbox), except when a connection has been established,
  disconnected, then the Remote -> Recent Connections menu is used
  (without closing Vinagre; after being closed it will not remember the
  password).

  Give this a go: (#4 is the only combination that works for remembering
  passwords)

  1. Connect to site -> enter password -> check "Remember this
  credential" -> connect. Bookmark site. Close and restart vinagre.
  Bookmarks -> bookmarked site. Password not remembered.

  2. Start vinagre. Bookmarks menu -> last site. Password not
  remembered.

  3. Start vinagre. Remote menu -> Recent Connections -> last site.
  Password not remembered.

  4. Connect to site -> enter password -> check "Remember this
  credential" -> connect. Click disconnect. Remote menu -> Recent
  Connections -> last site. *Password REMEMBERED*.  (this is the only
  case where I've got Vinagre to remember the password)

  This wasn't a problem in Ubuntu 11.04.

  Package: vinagre 3.2.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu3