Public bug reported:

I get a bug with empathy on 12.04.1 i get error with empathy it say's
no reason specified when trying to connect to any accont it worked fine
before but starting getting this error for no reason . i tried
reinstalling but no luck so it must be a bug Thanks in advance

** Affects: empathy (Ubuntu)

** Tags: empathy no reason specificed

** Attachment added: "showing the error"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1112651/+attachment/3510401/+files/Screenshot%20from%202013-02-01%2008%3A27%3A52.xcf

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  12.04 Emapthy Facebook any other service no reason specified

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu: