While instructed to send some apport data for another bug, apport
crashed when I tried to view the report.

% dpkg -l apport

apport                   2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2

% apport-collect 1325713

*** Collecting problem information

The collected information can be sent to the developers to improve the
application. This might take a few minutes.
dpkg-query: no packages found matching linux

*** Send problem report to the developers?

After the problem report has been sent, please fill out the form in the
automatically opened web browser.

What would you like to do? Your options are:
  S: Send report (408.2 KB)
  V: View report
  K: Keep report file for sending later or copying to somewhere else
  I: Cancel and ignore future crashes of this program version
  C: Cancel
Please choose (S/V/K/I/C): V
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/apport-cli", line 370, in <module>
    if not app.run_argv():
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 652, in run_argv
    return self.run_update_report()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 568, in
run_update_report
    response = self.ui_present_report_details(allowed_to_report)
  File "/usr/bin/apport-cli", line 209, in ui_present_report_details
    self.collect_info()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 966, in
collect_info
    if self.report['ProblemType'] == 'Crash':
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/UserDict.py", line 23, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'ProblemType'

** Affects: apport (Ubuntu)

apport NUMBER view-report option causes ProblemType python crash
Packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.