[Expired for network-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  gnome-control-center crashed with SIGSEGV in
  g_cclosure_marshal_VOID__VOIDv()

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  The crash is always initiated with loss of wireless network. Then I
  cannot access any network controls from the desktop. I can start the
  gnome-control-center and turn OFF and then ON the wireless to
  reconnect to the network. After doing this step the gnome-control-
  center crashes and generates a bug report. This issue occurred almost
  all the times when I'm on batter power but last instance it happened
  when I'm on AC power. I was using a LAN and I removed the Ethernet
  cable and then I lost the wireless network connectivity. When I
  followed steps described at the beginning the gnome-control-center
  crashed.  I have attached the last crash report that was automatically
  generated.

  rakitha$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      12.04

  rakitha$ apt-cache policy network-manager
  network-manager:
    Installed: 0.9.4.0-0ubuntu4.2
    Candidate: 0.9.4.0-0ubuntu4.2
    Version table: