** Description changed:

- Running ¨Unity-Control-Center¨ makes the system unresponsive for a while
- and sometimes forever. Same thing happens if I try to open power or
- sound settings from indicators or when I try to add online accounts in
- evolution.
+ After upgrading driver from 2:2.99.917+git20160325-1ubuntu1 to
+ 2:2.99.917+git20160706-1ubuntu1,
+
+ Whenever I open ¨Unity-Control-Center¨ makes the system unresponsive for
+ a while and sometimes forever. Same thing happens if I try to open power
+ or sound settings from indicators or when I try to add online accounts
+ in evolution.

  I can reproduce same with totem. But all other applications are working
  fine. And everything works in Yakkety.

  Screencast:https://youtu.be/69PJZf055V8

+ I am happy to provide any other debugging info. Just don ask to use
+ ¨apport collect¨ as it hangs as well! I can provide details manually
+ through syslog or something.
+
  System: Custom made (Intel Core2duo, 4GB RAM, Intel Mobile GME965/GLE960
Integrated Graphics)
  Graphics driver: i915
  Os: Ubuntu 17.04, 32bit
  UCC: 15.04.0+17.04.20161125.1-0ubuntu1

** Description changed:

[...]

+ Edit: If I boot to recovery and use gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe, problem
+ disappears as well. That is why I think itś some sort of graphics issue.

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  i915: Unity-control-center (or any other settings module) makes the
  system unresponsive (Unity7, Zesty)

Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu: