CasperVersion: 1.336
Date: Tue Aug 27 22:16:06 2013
LiveMediaBuild: Xubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Alpha amd64 (20130827)
MarkForUpload: True
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=en_US
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug iso-testing saucy
--
System hangs after some time with nouveau and GT240
Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.