Public bug reported:

After installing context and texlive-pictures, I tried to render this
code with context:

    \usemodule[tikz]
    \usetikzlibrary[positioning,fit,calc]

    \starttext
      Lorem Ipsum
    \stoptext

With this command:

    context test.tex

I expected it to produce a PDF. Instead, I get the following error:

    resolvers       > modules > 'tikz' is not found

    tex error       > tex error on line 2 in file [...]/test.tex: !
Undefined control sequence

    <recently read> \usetikzlibrary

So, ConTeXt does not find the tikz module although it is installed. For
good measure, I tried to install texlive-full, but the error persists. I
first asked on tex.se, where a user commented that this is a bug and
should be reported:

    https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/402694/tikz-not-working-
with-context-on-ubuntu-17-10

Ubuntu version: 17.10
Package versions:
  texlive-pictures / texlive-base: 2017.20170818-1
  context: 2017.05.15.20170613-2

** Affects: texlive-base (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to texlive-base in Ubuntu.

  TikZ does not work with ConTeXt

Status in texlive-base package in Ubuntu: