I can't understand that problem, I think your system is broken somewhat,
since files that should be there are not there.

And for sure inkscape is not at fault here, at most it would be
gtkmm2.4's. but I really can't imagine how that could happen.

** Changed in: inkscape (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  inkscape don't started

Status in inkscape package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Terminal error:
  inkscape: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkmm-2.4.so.1: cannot
  Proposed don't using

  Package: inkscape 0.92.3-7build1
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE