I went and checked Yaru theme from Eoan, and the dialogue is displayed
correctly. Maybe something broke on the move to the new dialogue box? Attached
is the same gnome-disks dialogue on Eoan.
I still think the issue is the font is too big on the title of the new Yaru
theme dialogue box.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot of Yaru theme from Eoan"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1866259/+attachment/5334729/+files/Screenshot%20from%202020-03-09%2009-39-14.png

  Text clipped on password overlay dialogues

Status in GNOME Shell:
  Unknown

  On focal with yaru-gtk-theme 20.04.2, the text in the password overlay
  dialogue boxes is clipped. Possibly the font is too big, or the
  dialogue box not wide enough?

  Attached is a screenshot of attempting to mount an encrypted disk image in
  gnome-disks, and I can also reproduce this issue trying to unlock a SSH key.