** Changed in: gnome-remote-desktop (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-remote-desktop (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)

** Tags added: rls-jj-incoming

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-remote-desktop in Ubuntu.

  gnome-remote-desktop is not listening on port 5900, no sign of why

Status in gnome-remote-desktop package in Ubuntu:

  With all current packages from jammy, gnome-remote-desktop is not
  listening on port 5900. Lsof doesn't show it listening on that port,
  attempting to connect to that port yields connection refused), with no
  indication of why. There are no errors matching the pattern "gnome-
  remote-desktop" in /var/log/syslog, "journalctl --user --unit gnome-
  remote-desktop" doesn't show any errors, "systemctl status --user
  gnome-remote-desktop" shows that it is running, my settings show that
  screen sharing is enabled, this used to work, and I haven't changed
  anything since it did.

  Package: gnome-remote-desktop 42~rc-1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Mar 15 10:49:08 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Release amd64
(20181017.3)
  SourcePackage: gnome-remote-desktop
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-02-20 (22 days ago)