Hi Sebastien,

Thankyou for your suggestion about libhandy-1. I had 1.5.91-2 installed.
I downgraded to 1.5.91-1 and my issue vanished, nautilus, gnome-disks
and calendar are back to dark theme now.

On 1.5.91-2, toggling back and forth between light and dark did not do
anything.

Tagging regression-proposed.

** No longer affects: gnome-disk-utility (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: libhandy-1 (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: gnome-disk-utility (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: libhandy-1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Tags added: regression-proposed

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-disk-utility in Ubuntu.

  [42beta] (some) GNOME applications use light theme when dark is set in
  gnome-control-center

Status in libhandy-1 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libhandy-1 source package in Jammy:

  gnome-disks does not apply the Yaru theme, when all other GNOME
  applications respect the default theme.

  See attached screenshot.

  gnome-disks 42~rc-1ubuntu1
  gnome-shell 42~beta-1ubuntu2