Public bug reported:

LibreOffice Impress version 7.3.2.2, when I do a presentation with
slides and mp4 videos, it plays the first video correctly once and
thereafter on any video, there is only sound and no image displayed!!!!!

I am on Kubuntu 22.04 and this problem has existed since Version
7.2.5.2.  I have two Laptops with LibreOffice and one has Version
7.2.5.2 locked in as this is my main Laptop for presentations and this
version works perfectly with no problem.  My other Laptop is my
sacrificial Laptop which has version 7.3.2.2.

In the attached video I used Kazam to record both monitors.  The
presentation screen is the right half.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Tags: fails impress jammy video

** Attachment added: "This is a Video to Illustrate the Problem"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1967976/+attachment/5577443/+files/LibreOffice_Video_Fault.mp4

  Impress Video plays once and second time no video but sound

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: