Apport cannot collect or upload more information AFTER X crashed and I login
again to desktop!
Authorized in browser with my account as required

ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ apport-collect 1970131
The authorization page:

(https://launchpad.net/+authorize-token?oauth_token=0h79wv3scsGhvtz9cbkL&allow_permission=DESKTOP_INTEGRATION)
should be opening in your browser. Use your browser to authorize
this program to access Launchpad on your behalf.
Waiting to hear from Launchpad about your decision...
Gtk-Message: 19:02:21.185: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: 19:02:21.188: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by environment.
Package mutter not installed and no hook available, ignoring

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  Can't rotate display with AMD graphics on 22.04 LTS

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  When using Settings/Display/Orientation/Portret right and Apply then X
  crashes and login screen is displayed. Tested with 3 different AMD
  systems (older). Bug is not present with Intel graphics

  Ubuntu 22.04 LTS