I sponsored the upload of ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers, but the bug was not
associated, so I'll just manually watch for the acceptance.

** Also affects: ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers (Ubuntu)
    Milestone: None => ubuntu-22.10-beta

** Changed in: ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Joshua Peisach (itzswirlz)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  [UIFe] Kinetic wallpapers updates

Status in ubuntu-mate-artwork package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-unity-backgrounds package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ubuntucinnamon-wallpapers package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in ubuntustudio-default-settings package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntustudio-look package in Ubuntu:

  The Canonical design team isn't going to have the new default
  wallpapers ready by UIF but target end of September so we are
  requesting an exception to upload those once they are available.

  The community wallpapers are also going to be available after UIF since the
competition was not organized early enough
  https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/kinetic-kudu-22-10-wallpaper-competition

  The results will be published on Sep 23th so we ask for permission to
  refresh our package with the new content by the next monday (26th)