Public bug reported:

Hi Chromium Maintainers!

In an effort to revive Edubuntu [1], we (the Edubuntu Team, which
consists of my wife and I so far) wish to seed both Firefox and
Chromium. This is because Chromium will be better supported in the
classroom for collaboration on Google Docs and other web-based
applications. This was brought to our attention recently in the
Discourse discussion [2]. We discussed it amongst ourselves and decided
this was probably a good idea.

However, once we're approved for official flavor status and have .iso
images building daily, in order to seed Chromium, it will need a
stable/ubuntu-yy.mm track opened and closed just like the Firefox team
does it now.

There is no immediate rush on this, but I figured the sooner I brought
this issue forward the better.

[1] https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/announcing-edubuntu-revival/32929
[2] https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/announcing-edubuntu-revival/32929/13

** Affects: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

** Tags: lunar snap

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] Request: open (and close) stable/ubuntu-23.04 track

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu: