I've sent an up-stream fix to Gerrit:
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromiumos/platform/minigbm/+/4263398

Fix to snap-from-source will follow.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium's minigbm uses incorrect path for loading radeonsi_dri
  driver.

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  [NOTE] This is for the HWACC build of chromium, from snap channel
  latest/candidate/hwacc

  $ snap info chromium | grep installed
  installed:          107.0.5304.68-hwacc            (2301) 172MB -

  This hwacc branch uses minigbm over the Ubuntu-supplied libgbm from Mesa
origin.
  (Unlike the Mesa variant, the minigbm bundled by chromium can do YUV buffers,
like NV12.)
  Regular builds of the chromium snap will not use minigbm, and thus not
exhibit this behaviour!

  Something goes wrong with the expansion of the macro DRI_DRIVER_DIR

  $ strings /snap/chromium/current/usr/lib/chromium-browser/chrome | grep
radeonsi_
  /usr/lib64/dri/radeonsi_dri.so
  DRI_DRIVER_DIR/radeonsi_dri.so
  dlopen(radeonsi_dri.so) failed with error:

  The DRI_DRIVER_DIR was not properly expanded to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu here.

  I've also built current HEAD of chromium source code manually, and did
  the same test on that, and that version is unaffected:

  $ strings out/Default/chrome | grep radeonsi_
  dlopen(radeonsi_dri.so) failed with error:
  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/radeonsi_dri.so
  /usr/lib64/dri/radeonsi_dri.so

  A partner found this change to third_party/minigbm/src/amdgpu.c:27 to
  be working:

  //#define DRI_PATH STRINGIZE(DRI_DRIVER_DIR/radeonsi_dri.so)
  #define DRI_PATH "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/radeonsi_dri.so"

  But it is better to understand why this expansion failed.
  And it is possibly fixed in later chromium releases, if not, we should look
how our snap building differs from the official Linux building instructions for
chromium.

  In any case, we should track this.

  OS: Ubuntu 22.10
  Package: chromium
  Snap version: 107.0.5304.68-hwacc
  Channel: latest/candidate/hwacc

  Expectations: correctly loading driver from correct location.
  Actual: using incorrect location.

  I will follow up by testing this on a machine with an AMD GPU.