Public bug reported:

Hi,

0) all 3 Ubuntu extensions disabled
1) open g-c-c (44rc)
2) go to Ubuntu Desktop tab
3) I see only a (new) switch (off) for "Tiling Assistant"
4) I do not see any other switch for Dock nor Icons
5) turn on the Tiling switch
6) 2 other switches appear for the Dock and Icons parts
7) odd!  :-)

Should be great to always see these 3 very convenient switches.

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  [lunar] Odd switches behavior in Ubuntu Desktop tab (g-c-c 44 rc)

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu: