   Nautilus displays invalid directory content after deleting

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk4 in Ubuntu.

  Gtk-4 update breaks nautilus

Status in gtk4 package in Ubuntu:

  It took me 2 hours to find out what the problem is. I reset Gnome
  desktop because I thought doing the good old dconf reset helps. Folks
  at Ubuntu - this kind of quality is just very annoying and
  unacceptable!

  Now to the bug. This is Ubuntu 23.04. Updates up-to-date. The latest
  update of libgtk-4 from version 4.10.1 to 4.10.3 breaks nautilus'
  move-to-trash behavior and copying is broken too.

  If you move a file to trash with libgtk-4.10.3 installed, the wrong
  icon is removed from the icon view.

  Just watch the attached video to see the issue.