Public bug reported:

Reporting this bug for documentation purposes.  libssh's dep8 test is
failing on ppc64el/s390x.

I tried reproducing it in a ppc64el canonistack box, but the test always
passes there.  migration-reference/0 didn't help.

It's interesting to notice that the test succeeds on debci, which leads
me to believe that this is something really particular to our
autopkgtest infra.

** Affects: libssh (Ubuntu)

** Tags: update-excuse

Packages, which is subscribed to libssh in Ubuntu.

  libssh dep8 fails on ppc64el/s390x

Status in libssh package in Ubuntu: