apt install libsnapd-glib-2-1
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
Package libsnapd-glib-2-1 is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libsnapd-glib-2-1:i386

  Upgrade from jammy to mantic failed install for gnome-control-center

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  lsb_release -rd
  No LSB modules are available.
  Release:      23.10

  apt-cache policy  gnome-control-center
  gnome-control-center:
    Installed: (none)
    Candidate: 1:45.0-1ubuntu3.1
    Version table:
       1:45.0-1ubuntu3.1 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu mantic-updates/main amd64
Packages
          500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu mantic-security/main amd64
Packages
       1:45.0-1ubuntu2 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu mantic/main amd64 Packages

  Expected:
  A correct installation, with proper suggestions if a package is missing.

  What happened:
  I did an upgrade from jammy to mantic, gnome-control-center was missing. When
tried to install manually, I got this error:

   gnome-control-center : Depends: libsnapd-glib-2-1 (>= 1.63) but it is not
installable

  Couldn't find any way to satisfy the dependency.