I overhauled the Ubuntu package to use the Debian orig tarballs since we
need to be able to update our vendoring at any time.

Therefore, the pristine-tar and debian/* branches are stored at
https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/snapshot

But the ubuntu/* branches are stored at
https://salsa.debian.org/ubuntu-dev-team/snapshot

There is also
https://salsa.debian.org/ubuntu-dev-team/snapshot/-/blob/ubuntu/latest/debian/README.source

The ubuntu/* branches are stored separately because the vendoring takes
a very large amount of space compared to the rest of what is stored in
the git repo and we want to be polite to the Debian GNOME team.

It's possible to reconsider later but this should work for now.

** Changed in: gnome-snapshot (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-snapshot in Ubuntu.

  Figure out packaging repo details

Status in gnome-snapshot package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu's gnome-snapshot packaging had to diverge from Debian's because
  current Rust policy for Ubuntu main requires that it be vendored. This
  conflicts with best practice in Debian to devendor packages.

  Ubuntu changes to GNOME packages are normally pushed to a separate
  branch in Salsa in the same repo as the Debian packages. This usually
  adds a slight overhead to the Debian repo in exchange for a better
  Ubuntu workflow and easier sharing between Debian and Ubuntu.

  In this case, I think the overhead is more significant. The vendor/
  directory is very large. The vendored orig tarball is currently 33
  megabytes. In comparison, the devendored tarball is only 1 megabyte.

  Every new upstream release would add permanently significantly
  increase the git repo size.

  Suggestions