Go to desktop.
Press super key, and see that the workspace viewer shows up.
Press the panel such that a popup appears (time to open notifications+calendar,
system tray, keyboard switcher, accessibility menu).
Press super key, and the workspace viewer does not show up.

I think this is a bug, because the super key should always work to
switch application, as it is a 'rescue' button for users who got lost
and don't know what they are doing.

Same happens for alt-tab and super-tab.

Ubuntu 23.10
GNOME version 45.2
Wayland
Linux Kernel 6.5.0-26-generic

Unfortunately I can't make an account on askubuntu to report this bug
there, because when I try to make an account, Launchpad asks for which
type of access I would like to give askubuntu, I press the highest
permissions level, then it says "launchpad error try logging in again".

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Super key doesn't work when panel is selected