Yes, I do have librdm2 version 2.4.120-2 both for amd64 and i386 (dpkg
won't let me install different versions for each). As the graphical
session failed to start, I tried to invoke apport-collect from terminal
(with multi-user.target -ish level of services having already started),
but it redirected me to the "default" browser, which happens to be
firefox for GUI and lynx for terminal in my case. I couldn't progress
after the password prompt as lynx apparently doesn't support http
Referer feature. Here, apport should present its own login prompt or
allow fetching the access token from system keyring for more robustness.

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  gnome desktop cannot start as mutter fails to find drmModeCloseFB

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  mutter: symbol lookup error: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmutter-14.so.0:
  undefined symbol: drmModeCloseFB

  Package libdrm2:
  i   2.4.120-2                                     noble
500

  Package libdrm2:i386:
  i   2.4.120-2                                     noble
500

  Package libmutter-14-0:
  i   46.0-1ubuntu6                                 noble
500

  Package mutter:
  i   46.0-1ubuntu6                                 noble
500