Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 24.04 LTS Beta

On multiple computers, it appears like Snapshot doesn't work until I either:
- unplug the external USB webcam and plug it back in
- use the Fn key to disable the internal webcam and re-enable it

I have reported this issue upstream

** Affects: pipewire

** Affects: gnome-snapshot (Ubuntu)

** Affects: pipewire (Ubuntu)

** Tags: noble

** Also affects: pipewire (Ubuntu)

** Bug watch added: gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues #3960
   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/3960

** Also affects: pipewire via
   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/3960

** Changed in: pipewire (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pipewire (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-snapshot in Ubuntu.

  Snapshot doesn't work until camera is unplugged and plugged back in

Status in PipeWire:
  Unknown
Status in gnome-snapshot package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in pipewire package in Ubuntu: