I'm not working on the stable security updates now but I opened tasks
for them in case someone else wants to contribute.

** Also affects: flatpak (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: flatpak (Ubuntu Mantic)

Packages, which is subscribed to flatpak in Ubuntu.

  CVE-2024-32462: Sandbox escape via RequestBackground portal and CWE-88

Status in flatpak package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in flatpak source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in flatpak source package in Mantic:

  Upstream advisory:
  https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/security/advisories/GHSA-
  phv6-cpc2-2fgj

  If possible please sync 1.14.6-1 from Debian instead of backporting
  fixes. That version only fixes the security issue and one other high-
  visibility bug (app developer names showing in the CLI as though they
  were the app's name).

  https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/compare/1.14.5...1.14.6