** Package changed: ubuntu => plymouth (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to plymouth in Ubuntu.

  Boot takes a long time due to "plymouth-quit-wait"

Status in plymouth package in Ubuntu:

  Fresh install of Ubuntu 24.04. Boot takes too long. Everything seems
  corrent, plymount's loading screen disapears after a while (few
  seconds) and black screen happends. This is the time when GDM3 should
  shows up. I have to wait few minutes and then after changing TTY by
  pressing i.e. CTRL+ALT+F2 and then immediately switch back by
  CTRL+ALT+F1 GDM3 shows up.

  I figured out, that "plymouth-quit-wait.service" took too much (4+ minutes).
  See more in attachments.