** Package changed: ubuntu => lightdm (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  cannot switch user from admin user

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 11.10

  I have 4 users defined.
  One of the users has the admin privileges (able to sudo) and the rest are
regular users.
  When logging in from a regular user, I am able to switch to a different user.
  When logging in from the admin user, after clicking the "switch user", the
screen goes black (as if in screen saver) and then when I move the mouse, the
screen returns to a "lock screen" screen (where I need to put the password for
the admin user). If I try then to press the "switch user" button, the same
things happens.

  After entering the password, I see a pop up window on the desktop:
  "Failed to unlock: The name org.gnome.DisplayManager was not provided by any
.service files"

  The only way to login as a different user is first log out as the
  admin, then login as a different user.

  I tried the following:
  sudo apt-get update
  sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
  sudo apt-get --reinstall install ubuntu-desktop

  but the problem persists.
  Please let me know what other data you require and I'll attach it.

  Here are some more details:
  hagai@BRUCE:~$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      11.10

  Hagai