Hi back, I managed to remove the automatic sleep changing the dconf keys to
"blank" instead of "suspend".
The bug is still present!

I'll attach the requested files

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  problems triggered when I open the laptop lid

Status in Gnome Settings Daemon:
  Fix Released
Status in X.Org X server:
  Confirmed
Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-settings-daemon

  The problems I have are minor, and are not present if gnome-settings-daemon is
  not running.

  They come every time I open the laptop lid (of course after having closed it,
  no matter for how long)
  1) the first bulk of keypresses lag some seconds (no matter when I hit the
  keys, it can also be 1 minute after I opened the lid) then the keyboard goes
  back to normal work
  2) some panel icons (apparently all applets) suddenly disappear and reappear
  (like a flahs). This does not always happen