Hi,

Thank you for following up. Below are the answers you requested.

Thanks,
Abhishek

On Thursday 05 April 2012 10:57 AM, Linux Lover wrote:
> I tested this by setting a downloaded picture as wallpaper. Upon logging
> out, the LighDM background image did display the same wallpaper.
>
> @Abhishek Kharvadi:
> Do you still have this problem?
Yes
> Did you update your operating system?
Yes. When I open "Update Manager" it says no updates to install. Last
updated 2 hours ago.
> What format and size is the wallpaper that you used?
2560x1600

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  New wallpapers outside of default stack do not reflect in the login
  screen

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  When a Desktop wallpaper is set to something which is not part of the
  default wallpaper stack, then the login screen defaults to purple
  default wallpaper screen instead of the new background selected. This
  causes to loose consistency which was the intended purpose to have the
  same login screen background for user as his desktop wallpaper.

  Thanks.
  Abhishek