  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Jan 15 09:08:52 2010
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  ExecutablePath: /usr/share/software-center/software-center
  InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python2.6
  LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha amd64 (20100113)
  Package: software-center 1.1.8
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/software-center
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-10.14-generic
  PythonArgs: ['/usr/bin/software-center']
  SourcePackage: software-center
  Tags: lucid
  Title: software-center crashed with DatabaseModifiedError in
_database_gen_postlist_iter()
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-10-generic x86_64
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare