We have a decent amount of fixes and changes since we released Ant 1.10.13 https://github.com/apache/ant/blob/master/WHATSNEW. Plus, Ant 1.10.13 broke some setups due to our changes to SecurityManager related usage. I recently reverted those SecurityManager related changes and have now pushed some commits which will no longer use SecurityManager when Ant is running in Java 18+ runtime environments. I would like to have these changes released so that there will be some amount of testing by actual projects, in context of our SecurityManager changes.

If there are no objections then I'll send out a formal vote mail for the 1.10.14 release, this coming week.

-Jaikiran