Hi all

I've built a release candidate for Ivy 2.5.2

Changelog:

- FIX: ivy:retrieve could fail because of a `NullPointerException` (IVY-1641)
- FIX: reading POMs may loose dependencies when multiple Maven
  dependencies only differ in `classifier` (IVY-1642)
- IMPROVEMENT: Upgrade Apache HttpClient to 4.5.13 (IVY-1644)

The release artifacts can be found at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/ (svn revision 63477)

Maven Repo is
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1060/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.5.2/

I have not built the update site because I couldn't get the build
process to work, so if anybody with the proper build environment wants
to create one, thank you. I'm sure we can create it after the release if
we want to.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

This vote will be open for 72 hours as usual, I'll close it on

Thanks