+1

Maarten

Op zondag 19 november 2023 om 18:40:27 CET schreef Stefan Bodewig
<bode...@apache.org>:

Hi all,

within the "Future of Ivy and IvyDE" thread[1] I started about three
months ago to me it seemed as if people wouldn't be happy if IvyDE died
but I also didn't sense there was a community willing to keep it
alive. Consequently I now call for a vote to send IvyDE to the Apache
Attic following the rules layed out in https://attic.apache.org/process.html

The attic doesn't have to be a dead-end. If there are people who want to
fork IvyDE outside of the ASF they are free to (and have always
been). Basically it would resolve the Ant PMC of the duty of oversight
over the code base.

This vote will require either three PMC members to vote +1 to pass or
alternatively less than three -1s - but I really hope we don't end up
with not getting enough votes at all. If there is any -1 by a PMC member
I'm willing to immediately cancel the vote and rediscuss.

So here is the formal vote:

I hereby propose to create a board resolution that will send IvyDE to
the Apache Attic.

This vote will stay open at least 72 hours and won't be closed before

Cheers

        Stefan

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/h372vt1ztd6gfmgmfkmqzrksx6fpw97g