All,

We have created a draft wiki page to explain vulnerability disclosure being
proposed for v. 2.9 of the MRSP.  See
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Vulnerability_Disclosure.
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Vulnerability_Disclosure>

We did not want to confuse this security vulnerability reporting process
with the existing Incident Reporting process (
https://www.ccadb.org/cas/incident-report).

So, the proposed language is as follows:

"Additionally, and not in lieu of the requirement to publicly report
incidents as outlined above, a CA Operator MUST disclose a serious
vulnerability or security incident in Bugzilla as a secure bug [link] in
accordance with guidance found on the Vulnerability Disclosure wiki page
[link to https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Vulnerability_Disclosure].";

Also, in the MRSP where we refer to or link to Security Incident bugs, we
have changed the language to refer to a Vulnerability Disclosure "filed as
a secure bug in Bugzilla".

Here is how those proposed changes appear in Github:
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/compare/master...BenWilson-Mozilla:pkipolicy:67bbeb820dc2dce3cb54b4d54b9326dc75e1d79d

Please review this proposed addition and the draft wiki page and let us
know of any comments or concerns.

Thanks,
Ben and Kathleen