All,

Over the past couple of weeks (after my previous email on July 27), I have
made additional changes to the proposed MRSP v. 2.9, based on a more
thorough review of the document and comments received.

If you would like to review those more recent changes, they are shown in
the following link:
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/compare/342c5ab3172e3be4eca1b6e2bba6a61900e1c4f8..ecdb29b554b8eae86c0426c84125e7a0a2bebeaa

For a complete comparison between MRSP version 2.8.1 and proposed version
2.9, here is the link:
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/compare/e8a3f55ea7565bc72e9f9e9ab3e57c993fb0812d..ecdb29b554b8eae86c0426c84125e7a0a2bebeaa
<https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/compare/e8a3f55ea7565bc72e9f9e9ab3e57c993fb0812d..ecdb29b554b8eae86c0426c84125e7a0a2bebeaa>

Alternatively, you can review the unmarked draft of version 2.9 here:
https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/pkipolicy/blob/2.9/rootstore/policy.md

Thanks,

Ben