All,
https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-security-policy/c/HJDtlQEfUsY/m/1t6s5G2rAgAJ),
I have added a reference to CCADB Policy version 1.2.3.  Unless there are
additional comments, I am assuming that discussion on this topic can now be
closed. Here is a reference to the currently proposed language:
https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/pkipolicy/commit/117054ecf1eff757cfebe40d7c952ce1e3fca920
.
Thanks,
Ben