All,
This August 2023 CA Communication and Survey was sent out to CAs already in
our program last Tuesday (August 22) and to CAs applying for inclusion
yesterday (August 28). The deadline for responses is September 15. If any
CA in our program or applying to our program did not receive the CA
Communication and Survey, then please contact me directly, and I will
provide you with the link.
Thanks,
Ben