From: Eya Badal <e...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 7:32 AM
To: dev@age.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request for First AGE Apache Release Review - VOTE

Hi Felix,

I just want to mention some points.

1-I did update the svn with new files. The unzipping to different names is
fixed now.
2-I also removed the md5 file and KEYS file from the svn and source
distribution.
3-As I mentioned before the OpenCypher is based on Apache License and it is
included.
4-Regarding the DISCLAIMER-WIP:
We do not have any tasks to do or tasks pending and not sure if we have to go
by DISCLAIMER-WIP. What is your advice?

All the licenses are there and I do not have anything for pending tasks so I am
not sure if we should use Standard or Work in Progress disclaimer. Please
advise.

We will wait for your advice and then call for a VOTE.

Best regards,