I'm not sure of the consequences of storing both directions (like multiple
edges returned from a match when there is really only one) for just one
non-directional edge. Although, a non-directional edge is technically,
bidirectional.

The ideal way would be to support a non-directional edge alongside the
other directions.

Picking a default direction could have side-effects elsewhere that we may
not be aware of, or aware of yet. So, we should thoroughly flesh those out.

Additionally, I don't think that we should just support anything, that may
be ill advised, just because Neo4j does. I think that if we vear off too
far, it will complicate using well defined algorithms for graphs.

My thoughts.

John